- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) modifications
- Removing immobilizer
- Dashboard repairs
- Installation of electric power steering (EPS)
- Automatic gearbox repairs
- Automatic gearbox maintenance for long term hassle free performance
Keys - KeyCards
- Cards programming
- New keys programming
All work is always done according to the manufacturer's standards and of course with a guarantee.
Maintaining your air conditioner can shield your health. The air conditioning system just like any other system in the car requires regular maintenance to ensure its proper operation and prevent unwanted expensive repairs.
- The first and most important step is to confirm the proper operation and performance of the air conditioning system.
- We check if the vehicle has an internal filter and if this filter needs to be replaced. Early replacement will prevent a decrease in the airflow inside the car.
- We perform coolant leakage checks.
- We finally test the air conditioning system to ensure that it works properly. We not only measure the system performance, but also the noise levels, the proper operation of the fan, the condenser, the air flow, the rise of the air (heating and cooling) as well as any unpleasant odors inside, when the system is set to air conditioning mode.